- Engineered with economical configurations to reduce cost without sacrificing integrity.
- Standard line of housings, with 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 cartridges to accommodate lower flow rates.
- 316 stainless steel construction, ensures product purity.
- Offset configuration allows flexible piping options.
- Unique Opti-Clamp closure ensures maximum strength and ease of operation.
Materials of Construction
316 Stainless Steel
EPDM O-ring for maximum chemical resistance and durability with optional silicone and Viton.
Nickel plated eye bolts to prevent galling.
Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi @ 200° F
Test Pressure: 165 psi @ 75° F
Bead Blast exterior finish for uniform appearance.
Mill finish interior.
Interior and exterior nitric acid passivated.
DOE – Code 1, Cup and Post – Code 2, 222 – Code 8 and 226 – Code 7 style connections, your choice will accommodate all manufacturers’ cartridges.