- Engineered with the Pharmaceutical and High Purity Industry in mind.
- Complete line of housings with 1 to 12 cartridges to accommodate
a variety of flow rates.
- Three piece design, ensures complete draining and easy disassembly
for cleaning. Removable separator plate permits access to all wetted surfaces.
- Ground welds and Electropolished 316L stainless steel construction ensures product purity.
- T-Style and Inline configurations allow flexible piping options.
- Unique Opti-Clamp closure ensures maximum strength and ease of operation..
Materials of Construction
316L Stainless Steel
Silicone O-ring for maximum chemical resistance and durability with optional EPDM and Viton.
Stainless steel eye bolts.
Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi @ 200° F
Test Pressure: 165 psi @ 75° F
Electropolished <20 Ra interior and exterior.
222 Code 8 and 226 Code 7 style connections will accommodate all manufacturers’ cartridges.
(Please consult factory)