- Our unique design is engineered to accept the Optimum 6″ diameter HF High Flow Pleated Cartridge providing a compact solution for higher flow rates. A single cartridge can flow up to 300 GPM with virtually no pressure differential by the housing itself
- Single, 3 and 4 round 20″, 40″ and 60″ housings are available for a wide variety of flow rates. They can stand vertically or mounted horizontally.
- 316 stainless steel construction, ensures product purity.
- Many custom configurations can be provided to accommodate any application.
- Unique Opti-Clamp closure ensures maximum strength and ease of operation.
Materials of Construction
316 Stainless Steel
EPDM O-ring for maximum chemical resistance and durability with optional silicone and Viton.
Nickel plated eye bolts to prevent galling.
Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi @ 200° F
Test Pressure: 165 psi @ 75° F
Bead Blast exterior finish for uniform appearance.
Mill finish interior.
Interior and exterior nitric acid passivated.
DOE – Code 1, Cup and Post – Code 2, 222 – Code 8 and 226 – Code 7 style connections, your choice will accommodate all manufacturers’ cartridges.